Advanced Programming - Winter 12
- Winter 12
- Dr. rer. nat. Tobias Weinzierl
- Time and Place
- Lecture: T.B.A.
- Computational Science and Engineering, first semester (module IN1503)
- Kaveh Rahnema, M.Sc. , Dipl.-Inf. Martin Schreiber
- Semesterwochenstunden / ECTS Credits
- 4 SWS (2V+2Ü) / 5 Credits
Lecture Slides & Tutorial
The tutorial offers weekly programming exercises in C++. They are inspired by common problems from scientific computing. Besides the tutorials, programming consulting is offered.
|October 15-19, 2012||No tutorials, no lecture due to CSE introductory week|
|October 22-26, 2012||t.b.a.||No tutorials, only lecture|
|October 29-November 2, 2012||t.b.a.||t.b.a.||No lecture due to Allerheiligen/Allerseelen|
|November 5-9, 2012||t.b.a.||t.b.a.||t.b.a.|
Time and place
Basic programming skills are recommended.