BGCE Seminar Supervised Teaching - Winter 13
- Winter 13
- Dr. rer. nat. Tobias Weinzierl, Dr. rer. nat. Tobias Neckel
- Time and Place
- schedule t.b.a.
- BGCE students
- Roland Wittmann, M.Sc. , Gerrit Buse
- Semesterwochenstunden / ECTS Credits
- 4 Credits
Soft Skills Seminar for the Bavarian Graduate School of Computational Engineering (BGCE).
Time and Place
- The seminar takes place each winter term, in form of weekly sessions.
- It runs as supervised tutoring, accompanying the exercises to the lecture Advanced Programming, offered to junior students of the CSE master's program.
Topics & Schedule
The practical seminar will address topics in teaching in high level education. The focus is on the work on practical programming assignments within the CSE course "Advanced Programming". Each tutor gets assigned a group of CSE students that he/she will guide throughout the semester. Specific techniques, such as groupwork, brainstorming, structured discussion, are to be implemented, analysed and trained. The primary objective of "Supervised Teaching" is to develop individual strenghts required by teaching activities.