CompactCourse: Introduction to parallel-in-time and other new time-stepping methods - Summer19
- Summer 19
- Dr. Daniel Ruprecht, University of Leeds, Dr. Martin Schreiber, TUM; contact: Dr. rer. nat. Tobias Neckel
- Time and Place
- block course August 26-29, 2019, time: 9:00 - 12:00??, room t.b.a.
- all interested students, in particular students of BGCE, TopMath, CSE, Mathematics, and Informatics
- programming assignment and written short report
- Semesterwochenstunden / ECTS Credits
- 2 credits
- date t.b.d.: The compact course is now open for registration. Please contact Daniel Ruprecht, Martin Schreiber, and Tobias Neckel in one mail directly.
Format of the Course
The course will be a compact course consisting of 4 consecutive half days of lecture and discussions. Groups consisting of 3-4 students will implement programming assignments (?? Progsprache??). Each participant has to hand in a short report of 1 page on brief exercise tasks until Friday, Aug. 30, 11:00.