Dr. rer. nat. Felix Dietrich
- TU München
- Institut für Informatik
- Boltzmannstr. 3
- 85748 Garching b. München
- MI 02.05.041
- felix dot dietrich at tum dot de
- (089) 289 18 638
- (089) 289 18 607
- Office hours:
- by arrangement (email)
Teaching @ TUM
- Algorithms for Scientific Computing
- Bachelor & Master Seminar: High Dimensional Methods in Scientific Computing
- Machine Learning in Crowd Modeling and Simulation
Take a look at slides 11-19 of the last lecture in MLCMS WS2019/2020 on Moodle.
Take a look at slides 7-15 of the last lecture in MLCMS SS2020 on Moodle.
There are a few topics for Master's theses.
Let me know if you have something else in mind, or take a look at "open projects" on my research website.