Partitioned Fluid-Structure Interaction - Summer 18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Summer 18
- Benjamin Rüth, Benjamin Uekermann
- Time and Place
- block seminar, schedule here.
- Computational Science and Engineering (Seminar, module IN2183),
Informatics (Master-Seminar, module IN2107),
Max 12 participants.
- Semesterwochenstunden / ECTS Credits
- 2 SWS (2S) / 5 ECTS
- CSE Seminar Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Material from the talks are available in the restricted area.
- First seminar block on April 23 will only start at 9am (not as originally planned at 8am)
- Slides from kick-off meeting: kickoff.pdf
- Topcis 3.4, 4.1, and 4.3 are still available. To register, please write a mail to Benjamin Uekermann.
- Paper Template, min. 5 pages max. 6 pages in IEEE format
- Preliminary meeting: January 30, 10-11am, room: 00.11.038. PreMeeting.pdf, topics.pdf.
- Good knowledge in numerical programming is mandatory
- Basic knowledge in CFD and/or CSM is recommended