Santiago Narvaez, M.Sc.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- TU München
- Institut für Informatik
- Boltzmannstr. 3
- 85748 Garching b. München
- MI 02.05.061
- (089) 289 18 626
- (089) 289 18 607
- Office Hours:
- by arrangement
- 2009 - 2015: Bachelor of Science in Electronic and Telecommunications Engineering, Universidad del Cauca, Colombia.
- 2015 - 2016: Main Developer, HapHop- Fisio. An exer-learninggame for therapy in children, Universidad del Cauca, Colombia.
- 2016 - 2018: Master of Science in Computational Science and Engineering (CSE), Technical University of Munich, Germany.
- 2019 - Present: Research associate, Chair of Scientific Computing in Computer Science (SCCS), Technical University of Munich, Germany.
- High performance computing (HPC). Invasive computing. Parallel programming.
Open Student Projects
Topics change (frequently) with my ongoing work and depend mostly on the interests and experience of the student. It is best to contact me directly if you are interested in a thesis or student project.