Severin Reiz, M.Sc. (hons)
- TU München
- Institut für Informatik
- Boltzmannstr. 3
- 85748 Garching b. München
- MI 02.05.058
- PGP public key:
- If you care about privacy PGP PUBLIC KEY
- (089) 289 18 603
- (089) 289 18 607
- Office Hours:
- by arrangement
- Mechanical Engineering
- Reactive Flow Modelling
- Parallel Computing
- Machine Learning
- Hierarchical Matrices
- Program Manager of SPPEXA
- Main Developer in the ExaNIML project
- [Nov 2017 - Jan 2019] Organizer and Moderator of the SCCS Colloquium
Open Student Projects
Topics change (frequently) with my ongoing work and depend mostly on the interests and experience of the student. It is best to contact me directly if you are interested in a thesis or student project.
Nevertheless here's a (possibly outdated) list of topics ideas (adjustable to Bachelor's or Master's thesis):
- HODLR application case study: Can it be used in Machine Learning?
- Numerical matrix inversion in HODLR format using Sherman-Morrison-Woodbury
Contact me via email if you are interested.
404 Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at www5.in.tum.de Port 443
- Tutorial Einführung in die wissenschaftliche Programmierung (publicly accessible after accepting terms and conditions)
- Tutorial Modeling and Simulation
- Tutorial Einführung in die wissenschaftliche Programmierung
- Lab/seminar Scientific Computing Lab