Hello, I am the Sysop of this Wiki and this is my page.
- First, in the Mediawiki:Sidebar Page, prefix the name (not the url) of the page you want to be inflatable with a "+" (i.e. ** news|+News).
- Second, place all pages for which this item should be inflated in the matching category, by putting [[Category:<catname>]] (i.e. [[Category:news]] at the end of the page.
- Third, edit Mediawiki:Nav_<catname> (i.e. Mediawiki:Nav_News), so that the system knows, which items should be listed.
Pictures of Staff Members should be 144x200 Pixels and JPEG.
File Icons should be 24x24 Pixels and JPEG.
The COMING UP Field
- Just edit the Mediawiki:Comingup Page.
- Do not remove the first line of this Page
If you want the ComingUp Box to be displayed on your page, just add [[Category:ShowComingUp]] to it.