Benjamin Rüth, M.Sc. (hons)
- TU München
- Institut für Informatik
- Boltzmannstr. 3
- 85748 Garching b. München
- MI 02.05.059
- (089) 289 18 629
- (089) 289 18 607
- Office Hours:
- by arrangement
Open Student Projects
Topics change with my ongoing work and depend mostly on the interests and experience of the student. It is best to contact me directly if you are interested in a thesis or student project. Here is a list of topics I am interested in:
- (More or less) everything connected to preCICE
- Multiphysics (e.g. fluid-structure interaction)
- Time integration methods
- Computational fluid dynamics
Running Student Projects
- Richard Hertrich: Testing of preCICE Fluent Adapter (Forschungspraktikum MSE)
Finished Student Projects
- Fluid-structure interaction (FSI)
- Multiphysics, blackbox coupling
- Multiscale simulation
- Coupled time integration schemes
B. Rüth: Computer-Aided Design in Virtual Reality [BibTeX].
Master's thesis, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, February 2017.
S. Joshi, J. C. Medina, F. Menhorn, S. Reiz, B. Rüth, E. Wannerberg and A. Yurova: CAD-integrated Topology Optimization (BGCE Honours Project) [pdf] [BibTeX].
Studienarbeit/SEP/IDP, Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, April 2016.
Talks & Posters