CSE Seminar Leading Yourself and Others - Summer 09
- Summer 09
- Sandra Roth
- Dipl.-Inf. Marion Bendig
- Time and Place
- Block Course, 9./10.5., 21./22.5., 6./7.6. (alternate date 11./12.6.), Place t.b.a.
- BGCE Students
- Semesterwochenstunden / ECTS Credits
- 3 ECTS Credits
"Leading yourself and others" will guide you to acquire basic personal skills that are nowadays essential in professional life. This includes skills in
- perception and communication,
- presentation and moderation,
- self management and team work,
- how to conduct delicate or tough conversation.
Personal skills, such as those indicated above, can not be acquired by listening to lectures or seminar talks. Thus, "Leading yourself and others" will be a workshop, where the participants will have the opportunity to practice, experiment, and engage in group work and role-playing. Therefore, students will be encouraged to participate continuously and actively in the workshop sessions.
Mail to Marion Bendig.