Ivana Jovanovic, M.Sc. (hons)
- TU München
- Institut für Informatik
- Boltzmannstr. 3
- 85748 Garching b. München
- MI 02.05.040
- (089) 289 18 613
- (089) 289 18 607
- Office Hours:
- by arrangement
- Doctoral candidate, TUM Graduate School - CeDoSIA
- Scientific employee at TUM SCCS since June 2018
- M.Sc. with Honours in Computational Science and Engineering, Technical University of Munich, 2018
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, 2014
- uncertainty quantification for forward problems
- uncertainty quantification in hydrological models
- modelling and system identification
- data mining
- statistical learning and machine learning
If you are interested in a student project (Bachelor's or Master's Thesis or anything else), please contact me directly.
Running student projects
- Vyshakh Unnikrishnan is doing his Master's Thesis for M.Sc. CSE. A preliminary title of his thesis is "Implementation of a deep learning based model for rainfall-runoff modelling".
- Frank Schraufstetter is working on his Bachelor's Thesis with a preliminary title: "Quantify the uncertainty of the water balance model LARSIM using chaospy".
Summer semester 2018/19
Winter semester 2018/19
- Scientific Computing 1 tutorial (Moodle)
- Assisting in the seminar Next Generation High-Performance Computing.
Winter semester 2016/17
- Assisting in the Scientific Computing 1 tutorial.