Ivana Jovanovic, M.Sc. (hons)
- TU München
- Institut für Informatik
- Boltzmannstr. 3
- 85748 Garching b. München
- MI 02.05.040
- (089) 289 18 613
- (089) 289 18 607
- Office Hours:
- by arrangement
- Doctoral candidate, TUM Graduate School - CeDoSIA
- Scientific employee at TUM SCCS since June 2018
- M.Sc. with Honours in Computational Science and Engineering, Technical University of Munich, 2018
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, 2014
My research focus is on applied and computational mathematics, in particular on modelling and system identification, uncertainty quantification, inverse problems and and data-driven model learning. The main applications driving my research are from hydrology.
If you are interested in a student project (Bachelor's or Master's Thesis or anything else), please contact me directly.
Running student projects
- Vyshakh Unnikrishnan is doing his Master's Thesis for M.Sc. CSE. A preliminary title of his thesis is "Implementation of a deep learning based model for rainfall-runoff modelling".
- Frank Schraufstetter is working on his Bachelor's Thesis with a preliminary title: "Quantify the uncertainty of the water balance model LARSIM using chaospy".
Summer semester 2020
- Seminar Data Mining (IN0014, IN4927)
- Seminar High Dimensional Methods in Scientific Computing (IN2107, IN0014, IN218306)
Winter semester 2019/20
- Scientific Computing 1 (IN2005) tutorial (Moodle)
- Seminar Computational Aspects of Machine Learning (IN2107,IN0014, IN2183)
Summer semester 2018/19
Winter semester 2018/19
- Scientific Computing 1 tutorial (Moodle)
- Assisting in the seminar Next Generation High-Performance Computing.
Winter semester 2016/17
- Assisting in the Scientific Computing 1 tutorial.