Excursion of the SCCS chair + students on Wednesday, July 11 2012
As every summer, the chair enjoys a short excursion and invites friends, student assistants (HiWis), BGCE students, and students writing their Bachelor/Master thesis at the chair to join.
It is organised as a triathlon (developed in 2006 ;-) )(see pictures - only this time, it's going to be the Echinger See for swimming; in 2007 and 2008, it was rainy; but this will surely not happen this year. Otherwise, just read the note at the bottom of this page):
1st Discipline: Swimming
- 15:00 Meet in front of the main entrance of the MI-Building (near HS 1)
- Go to Echinger See by bike (6km)
- Going back to the campus
2nd Discipline: Biking
- 17:00 Meet again in front of the main entrance of the MI-Building (near HS 1)
- Bike along the Isar to the Aumeister (12km)
3rd Discipline: Drinking beer Aumeister
- From approx. 18:00 (zeroth order approximation assuming the bikers not being on stimulants)
In case of bad weather
If it is rainy or snowing (depending on the gradient and curvature of German summer temperatures), a suitable alternative is going to be published here - thus, people who want to join the excursion should have a look at this page once again on July 11.