Parallel Programming and High Performance Computing II - Winter 11
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Winter 11/12
- Prof. Dr. Michael Bader
- Time and Place
- Lecture: Wednesday, 10:15 - 11:45 Uhr, room MI 02.07.023
- Tutorial: Monday, 16:00 -18:00, every second week, room MI 02.07.023
- Elective topic in Informatik Bachelor/Master/Diplom subject area Algorithms and Scientific Computing(Modul IN????)
- students in mathematics, (computational) sciences, (computational) engineering, etc. are also welcome!
- Daniel Butnaru, M.Sc, Christoph Kowitz, M.Sc.
- details t.b.a.
- Semesterwochenstunden / ECTS Credits
- 3 SWS (2V + 1Ü) / 4 Credits
- This lecture will held as Algorithms in Scientific Computing II in winter term 2011.